Whether as principal or agent it is important to have the correct terms in place in order to ensure appropriate protection.
We advise motor law clients in relation to their written terms and conditions giving guidance on how to protect their position, whether operating as an agent or as a principal wishing to appoint an agent.
- Agency & trusts
- Agency & bailment
- Agency & sale
- Agency & representation
- Agency, servants & independent contractors
- Agency created by contract Agency by ratification
- Agency by estoppel
- Doctrine of apparent authority
- Agency by operation of law
- Agency of necessity
- Obligations of agency
- Liability of agent to principal
- Liability of agent to third parties
- Liability of principal for acts agent
- Effects of agency
- Termination of agency
Included in our fixed annual fee full motor legal protection package.