Employee issues have increased greatly within the motor industry, and with regular legislative changes employees have acquired significant legal rights.
Employment Law is the most complex area of law and the most frequently amended; yet it is also the area of law most often ignored or overlooked. By ensuring that you have proper employment policies and procedures in place, your exposure to legal problems will be greatly reduced.
- Individual contracts of employment
- Rights and obligations of employer and employee
- Maternity rights
- Continuity of employment
- Statutory protection
- Termination of employment
- Wrongful dismissal
- Dismissal for capability
- Dismissal for misconduct
- Dismissal for statutory contravention
- Dismissal for a 'substantial reason’
- Constructive dismissal
- Unfair dismissal
- Variation of contract
- Fundamental breach of contract
- Business reorganisation
- Transfer of undertakings
- Equal pay
- Sexual discrimination
- Racial discrimination
- Obligations created by domestic and European case law
Included in our fixed annual fee full motor legal protection package.