Terms & Conditions
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by Motor Industry Legal Services (MILS)
In accessing MILS web pages, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you are not in agreement, you must terminate your use of this site forthwith.
Terms and Conditions
(1) Any use of this site and its contents is for your own personal use. However, whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this site, no representations are made and none are to be implied as to the accuracy of the site or its contents. Accordingly and in any event, you must not rely upon this site or its contents in (a) determining any course of conduct or (b) in advising any third party as to their rights or the conduct of any matter (whether litigious or non-litigious) in which you are or may become involved. Your attention is particularly drawn to clause (5) below.
(2) Except as expressly permitted by MILS either via this website or in writing, you will not copy, reproduce, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these MILS web pages for any other purpose whatsoever. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal use in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
(3) Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. MILS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
(4) This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to MILS, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
(5) Without prejudice to any provision of these Terms and Conditions, in no event will MILS be liable for any losses, expenses, costs or damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, arising from or connected with your use of this site or its contents, whether in contract or tort or otherwise howsever arising. MILS does not warrant that the functions contained in the material comprising this site will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs . Further, MILS does not represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials comprising this site . The names, images and logos identifying MILS or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of MILS and/or those third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of MILS & Co or any other third party to use any of the information, copyright, trade marks or patents otherwise than in strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
(7) If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
(8) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising herefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How to delete cookies
Please be aware that deleting cookies will impact on the functionality of our website
Or you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains information on how to remove cookies from all the major browsers.
This is a list of the cookies set by our website, and what each is used for.
Session hash - Used to authenticate users on the website
Google Analytics - Used to understand how users navigate through our website, the service is provided by Google Inc. We then use the information gathered to compile reports to improve the functionality and user experience of our website. All information collected is anonymous.